Did you know that you don’t need to be or look physically disabled to have an emotional support animal?
People are often surprised to learn that they don’t need to be physically disabled to quality for an emotional support animal.
People With Service Animals Must Be Allowed Access To All Public Accommodations.
This includes stores, malls, restaurants, hotels/resorts, airlines, cruises, taxi cabs, and buses just to name a few.
Protection from Unfair Fees
Taking a pet on a flight can incur a large expense that is usually out of the traveler’s budget. It could end up costing hundreds of dollars each way, and more.1 For example, a domestic flight with a pet can cost you $250, and longer distance flights can cost you up to $500.2 On all airlines, people who bring a service animal or official emotional support animal on board do not pay any extra fees.
Keep Your Family Together
If being with your dog brings a smile to your face and keeps you calm in difficult times and situations, then you should be able to take him or her with you wherever you go. With this letter, you won’t be asked to leave your pet behind. Plus, can you really trust that someone like you would while you’re away?
Studies have shown that a technique called, Deep Pressure Therapy (DPT) can help calm those who suffer from anxiety, autism, self-harming behaviors and generalized stress without medication. To help alleviate the debilitating symptoms of mental and emotional disabilities, American Service Pets works together with doctors across the country to help millions of Americans get approved to travel with and live with their lovable pets.
Federal Law Prohibits Discrimination Of Breed, Size, Training Level Or Age Of Any Emotional Support Or Service Dog.
Emotional support dogs do not have to be trained to perform any specific task. Service dogs can be trained by their owners or in any other manner the owner desires to assist them with their disability.
American Service Pets can provide you with all of this and more… Your pick!
• Certified ESA letter from a Licensed Doctor
• Keep your pet in a “No Pet Policy” Apartment/Housing
• Save Thousands of dollars in “Pet rent” and Airline Fees
• 24/7 support for 365 days and Replacement Guarantee
• Housing & Airline Specific ESA letters (Instant Download or Hard Copy)
• Pet Discounts & Coupons
• Custom ESA Identification Card
• Official Certificate of ESA Registration
• Emotional Support Animal Owner Reference Guide
• Automatic Activation for your registration on the International ESA Directory
• Automatic entry into the American Service Pets Sweepstakes
• Special ESA Comfort Harness for your pet (extra fee)
Same Day Approval, Best Price Guarantee, Certified Doctor Review, Money Back Guarantee, and ACAA and HUD FHA Compliant!
ESA Doctors Are Waiting to Review Your Questionnaire Online Right Now.
To see if you qualify for an emotional service animal, go to this site right now and complete the free questionnaire. Hurry before the laws change!
Article sponsored by American Service Pets
1. Pet Travel by Air. From https://www.pettravel.com/0001216.cfm
2. Find Customer-Rated Dog Transporters. From https://www.uship.com/dog-shipping/
*Product only available in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NV, NJ, NM, NY, NC, PA, OH, SC, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.